the safiyya tv9 polymer clay demo tutorial

















18th November 2012 Assalamualaikum. Well, BubuCraftie was choosen to be apart of an episode for Safiyya. It was hard to find a place to shoot at first, I was pretty much scrambling, so thank you Citta Mall for letting us use your space and table and chair!! We recorded a few demo on how to make charms with polymer clay (donut charm and cookie charm) even how to draw a basic kawaii face. It was nerve wracking for me.. Fuhh~ Never been in front of a camera like this before. Plus i was not feeling well,so I can't really focus on what I'm doing.
Thank you to my sister Ezzati being there for me from start to finish. Thank God my wonderful partner/boyfriend Nik was there even though he was busy.Totally surprised me. He was the photographer for the day :P
So just wanna say a big thanks to Ann and the crew and hope you love the clay items as a token of appreciation and thanks. It was really nice to meet with all of you and sorry for any inconvenience.
I was told that it might be aired around early December so stay tuned :)

 

Meet The Author

Etsy

Payment and Postage

Followers

Google+ Followers